Effective coaching delivered virtually must be conversational and personalized to the individual.
Time to read: 4 minutes
By Tim Aumueller
- 60 percent of American adults live with at least one chronic condition; 42 percent have more than one.
- Physicians lament that patient engagement and treatment adherence is a pervasive barrier to health for those suffering from chronic health conditions.
- While onsite, person-to-person coaching in tandem with physician-led care improves chronic disease management, it is expensive and time consuming.
- Online person-to-person holistic health coaching is a cost effective way to augment traditional treatment, however it’s difficult to scale.
- Technology platforms that deliver personalized health coaching via automated conversations provide tailored support at scale and improve health outcomes.
For contributed media inquiries, contact: