Effective coaching delivered virtually must be conversational and personalized to the individual.
Time to read: 4 minutes
By Tim Aumueller
- 60 percent of American adults live with at least one chronic condition; 42 percent have more than one.
- Physicians lament that patient engagement and treatment adherence is a pervasive barrier to health for those suffering from chronic health conditions.
- While onsite, person-to-person coaching in tandem with physician-led care improves chronic disease management, it is expensive and time consuming.
- Online person-to-person holistic health coaching is a cost effective way to augment traditional treatment, however it’s difficult to scale.
- Technology platforms that deliver personalized health coaching via automated conversations provide tailored support at scale and improve health outcomes.
Click here to read the full article.
For contributed media inquiries, contact: